MCM Column Covers & Metal Column Covers – CCCC Series
Metal Column Covers | MCM Column Covers are fabricated on computer controlled routing machinery and roll-forming equipment as shapes require. In most cases the panels have with ½” minimum joints sealed with backer rod and sealant, however, reveal and butt jointing are also available. They can be used in conjunction with other DAMS Incorporated panel systems or as an accent to other materials. In partnership with Reynobond® and Alpolic®, COMPOSITEcore offers a variety of standard color coil-coated acm with options in zinc, brushed aluminum, copper, stainless steel, titanium, kevlar, anodized, stone and wood timber finishes to choose from, the design options are endless. They are ideal for interior and exterior Metal Column Covers | MCM Column Covers enclosures.
- 4mm ACM material recommended (other thickness available)
- Maximum column cover piece lengths of 10’-0”
- Available in an 13” minimum diameter
- Metal Column Covers | MCM Column Covers are more abuse resistant than gypsum or fiberglass based products
- Finishes are coil coated
- Metal Column Covers | MCM Column Covers have the ability to enclose interior or exterior horizontal and vertical structural columns
- Metal Column Covers are available in several choices of custom-designed, durable, versatile, low-maintenance metals
- Metal Column Covers | MCM Column Covers can be custom conformed to adapt to all types of geometric designs
- Virtually limitless palette of finishes, colors and textures
- ACM joint filler variable in both joint size and color
- Fire resistant cores are also available
- All products are engineered and fabricated in-house.
- Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential
- Finish warranties up to 20 years. Consult DAMS Incorporated for specific limitations.
- Metal Column Covers | MCM Column Covers are low maintenance and cost effective
Perfect for your Next Project
DAMS Incorporated Metal Column Covers come in variety of standard color coil-coated acm , brushed aluminum, copper, stainless steel, titanium, kevlar, anodized, stone and wood timber finishes.
See some more hotness