Wet Joint Wall Panels – CCWJ Series
DAMS Incorporated’s Wet Joint ACM Panel Systems – CCWJ series utilize our unique continuous perimeter extrusions which reinforce the panel’s return and features sliding clips at the joints panel for aluminum composite panel substrate attachment. Our sliding clip system provides flexibility in exterior wall panels by accommodating for inconsistencies in the attachment surface, allowing for a great installation – even when the conditions are not perfect. Available in 4mm or 6mm panel thicknesses with 1 1/2” or 2” system depth.
Our wet joint exterior wall panels are perfect for when a sealed system is required. Usually found in conditions where water will have a tendency to collect or pass, wet joint exterior wall panels focus on blocking water before it can impede the system. This system features sealant in the joint and creates a barrier to protect the wall assembly.
- Unique sliding clip design for easy stud location attachment installation
- Non – sequential installation
- Joints utilize a field applied backer rod and sealant installation
- Wet Joint panels are water tight
- Available in PE or FR (Fire resistant) Core
- Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential.
- Wet Joint panels can accommodate insulation
- Single panel removal options
- Finish warranties up to 30 years
- Sliding attachment system to accommodate thermal movement
- Fully tested to ASTM standards for air, water and structural performance
- 1/2” standard joint width
- Wet sealed joints
- 1/2 Inch caulked joint
- Excellent for curved applications
- Precision fabricated design
- Installation is quick and easy with our Wet Joint ACM Panel Systems
- Utilizing a silicone sealant at the composite panel joints.
- Wet Joint Panels are low maintenance and cost effective
- Pre-engineered to meet your design criteria
- Design-Build assistance