From the complex curves of leading edge research facilities to the metered grid of office complexes, architects specify DAMS engineered Wall Panel Cladding Systems solutions to enhance and protect their designs.
Choose from MCM, ACM or Plate Wall Panel Cladding Systems with our high performance Rainscreen or Wet Joint envelope solutions. Each of our systems provide design flexibility to elevate your project to the next level.
- Rainscreen ACM Panel System
- Rainscreen Aluminum Plate Panel Systems
- Wet Joint ACM Panel Systems
- Wet Joint Aluminum Plate Panel Systems
- Perforated Panel Systems
- Glazed in ACM Panel Systems
- Glazed in Aluminum Plate Panel Systems
- ACM Column Covers
- Aluminum Plate Column Covers
Precision manufactured to be light weight and durable, our Cladding Systems, column covers and beam wraps can be fabricated to match or complement any facade. We offer the latest materials from the best suppliers for interior and exterior applications with the most colors, finishes and material types.
Our engineering, fabricating and manufacturing departments work in concert with designers and contractors to fabricate cladding systems that bring BIM / CAD files to life, on time and on budget.
Our Rainscreen and Wet joint systems are tested to meet or exceed AAMA and ASTM standards. They also showcase a number of features that not only make them one of the most flexible systems available but also make them some of the easiest to install.
Whether being used to clad radiused facades or as an enhancement to a buildings angular shapes, our cladding systems can accommodate a multitude of applications without compromising on design.
- Low-maintenance engineered stiffener placement to accommodate structural performance
- Attachment system accommodates thermal movement
- Have a single panel replacement option
- Finish warranties up to 30 years
- Up to 5’ x 16’ ultra-flat panel sizes
- No minimum quantity per color for Plate Panel systems
- Increased panel depth design options
- Can be curved or shaped into almost any configuration
- Color match smooth fasteners
- Have a progressive or non-progressive installation options
- Fully tested to ASTM standards for air, water and structural performance
- Seamless formed corner designed Cladding Systems
- Economically priced
- Have a unique sliding clip design for easy attachment and fast installation
- Joints utilize a field applied backer rod and sealant for wet sealed system joints
- Superior flatness and color
- Low maintenance and cost effective
- Custom colors available