Eggcrate Sunshades – EG Series
Eggcrate Sunshades marry the best parts of both sun shades and architectural grilles. They are an economical way of creating a shading / sun control device that can be mounted to virtually any structure.
When Eggcrate Sunshades are incorporated into a structure, these sunshades are an excellent way to match the unique grille style and incorporate it into the rest of the architectural elements around the structure.
Let our team help design your next project
DAMS Incorporated has the technical, mechanical, and creative experience to help you design your next project with the confidence that your design intent will be achieved. We work in concert with your team as a partner to create your next award winning project. You can count on the DAMS team to help bring your design to life.
° Advanced Design Assistance
° Product Selection and Detailing
° Detailed Project Quotes and Take Offs
° The Latest Technology in Design & Fabrication
° Quality In-House Fabrication from Initial Concept to Completion
° Efficient High Quality Manufacturing
° Completed Projects Shipped “Ready To Install” for Ease of Installation
° The Highest Level of Customer Service & Technical Support
° Experienced and Proactive Project Management Team
- Eggcrate Sunshades attach to curtain wall or facade
- All outriggers, fascias and infill can be customized to fulfill any design
- Eggcrate Sunshades integrate solar input during heating seasons and lower heat transfer during cooling seasons
- Wide variety of eggcrate sunshades bar thickness, spacing, depth options
- PVDF (Kynar®) resin based coatings for long term finish warranties
- Eggcrate Sunshades gain LEED credit for recycled content and energy savings
- Design options may include straight and tilted blades
- Custom fabrication available to match the contour of the building
- Eggcrate Sunshades re-direct and deflect sunlight from entering windows