Airfoil Sunshades – AF Series
Airfoil Sunshades are an innovative way to control the temperature within the building by reducing heat energy gain. These sun shades provide a clean, modern look and are flexible in many facade conditions.
Dams Incorporated’s AF Sunshades are a stylish way to block unsightly equipment. By using any of our numerous airfoil designs or creating your own, you can combine excellent airflow and sun control with visibility screening. We can create sunshades that matches the unique look and feel of your design by using any of our numerous styles.
The DAMS Difference
- Professional design assistance to fulfill your design intent.
- Proactive project management and professional engineering.
- A single source for all your architectural metal systems.
- In depth technical data, product details, specifications, mock-ups and samples for all of our engineered envelope solutions.
- Every project is shipped “Ready to Install” with detailed installation drawings.
- Comprehensive submittal package through BIM, CAD and CAM software.
- Express estimating by our experienced team.
- All projects receive structural engineering services by a licensed engineer.
- DAMS custom packaging – so every project arrives on-time, secure and complete.
- Tested systems and products flexible enough to fulfill every design intent.
- Highly automated in-house fabrication processes utilizing the latest technologies to the highest degree of accuracy and precision.
- Vertical and horizontal orientation options
- Contemporary appeal, modern approach
- Attach to curtain wall or facade
- All outriggers, fascias and infill can be customized to fulfill any design
- Wide range of sizes and shapes
- Utilizes perforated material
- Strong, durable, functional
- These sunshades gain LEED credit for recycled content and energy savings
- Options may include straight and tilted blades
- Custom fabrication available to match the contour of the building
- Custom design and engineering meet wind or load performance needs