Stainless Steel Column Covers Specifications – SSCC Series
Joints can be Rainscreen, Wet Joint or Key Slot Hairline, depending on the design requirements.
- Series 3000 – 1/2″ Joint Wet Joint System
- Series 3500 – 3/4″ Joint Wet Joint System
- Series 4000 – 1/2″ Joint Rainscreen System
- Series 4500 – 3/4” Joint Rainscreen System
- Series 5000 – Key Slot Hairline Joint System
- 16 ga stainless steel recommended (other thickness available) available in brushed or polished
- Maximum column wrap piece lengths of 10’-0”
- Column covers are available in an 19” minimum diameter
- More abuse resistant than gypsum or fiberglass based products or aluminum composite materials.
- Can be custom conformed to adapt to all types of geometric designs
- All panels are custom fabricated and not limited by minimum production runs or size limitations.
- All products are engineered and fabricated in-house.
- Ability to enclose interior or exterior horizontal and vertical structural columns
- Solid stainless materials allow for forming techniques on curves, 3D profiles and difficult transitions without unsightly splices or joints common in composite materials.