Stainless Steel Column Covers – SSCC Series
Similar to Aluminum Plate Column wraps, Stainless Steel Column Covers are fabricated on press breaks and roll-forming equipment as shapes require. A variety of joint details are used to achieve certain desired effects such as a recessed or hairline joint. A recessed joint can be used with caulking or a channel detail if caulking is not desired. A flush detail may also be achieved which gives an appearance of a hairline joint. They are ideal for interior and exterior column enclosures.
Stainless Steel Column Wraps, Corner Guards, Kick Plates and Push Plates are designed and manufactured with one piece construction for easy installation. All Stainless Steel products are shipped with all the necessary hardware to install, and have a removable pvc coating applied to protect the standard satin architectural brush finish. The clean Stainless Steel blends with most design schemes.
- 16 ga stainless steel recommended (other thickness available) available in brushed or polished
- Maximum column wrap piece lengths of 10’-0”
- Stainless Steel Column Covers are available in an 19” minimum diameter
- More abuse resistant than gypsum or fiberglass based products or aluminum composite materials.
- Stainless Steel Column Covers can be custom conformed to adapt to all types of geometric designs
- All panels are custom fabricated and not limited by minimum production runs or size limitations.
- All products are engineered and fabricated in-house.
- Stainless Steel Column Covers have the ability to enclose interior or exterior horizontal and vertical structural columns
- Solid stainless materials allow for forming techniques on curves, 3D profiles and difficult transitions without unsightly splices or joints common in composite materials.