Aluminum Column Covers
DAMS Incorporated provides aluminum column covers for a variety of applications and conditions to enhance any building. These column wraps are fabricated on press breaks and roll-forming equipment as shapes require. A variety of joint details are used to achieve certain desired effects such as a recessed or hairline joint. A recessed joint can be used with caulking or a channel detail if caulking is not desired. A flush detail may also be achieved which gives an appearance of a hairline joint. They are ideal for interior and exterior column enclosures.
- .125 aluminum skins standard (other thickness available .090”) with Kynar spray applied paint finish and painted to match anodized finishes
- Maximum column cover piece lengths of 10’-0”
- Column wraps are available in an 15” minimum diameter
- More abuse resistant than gypsum or fiberglass based products or aluminum composite materials.
- Finishes are post applied after fabrication by licensed applicators to provide the highest quality of finish coverage.
- Solid aluminum materials allow for forming techniques on curves, 3D profiles and difficult transitions without unsightly splices or joints common in composite materials.
- Ability to enclose interior or exterior horizontal and vertical structural columns
- Available in several choices of custom-designed, durable, versatile, low-maintenance metals
- Can be custom conformed to adapt to all types of geometric designs
- Virtually limitless palette of finishes, colors and textures
- All panels are custom fabricated and not limited by minimum production runs or size limitations.
- All products are engineered and fabricated in-house.
- Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential
- Finish warranties up to 20 years. Consult DAMS Incorporated for specific limitations.